Scottish Weather Network Forum
April 25, 2018, 08:04:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SCWN has updated the Mesomap with new features, like the inclusion of Gust Speed, Dew Point, station's home town name.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Are weather-watch servers down?- Up again 15:15 04/1/09  (Read 570 times)
Budgie
Administrator
Noctilucent

« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2009, 09:23:25 AM »

Yep, I saw that while I was at work last night David.  Grin
Saves me messing up anything.  Wink
munrobaggins
Global Moderator
Cirrus

« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2009, 10:27:14 AM »

[As you may have seen, I asked on Weather-Watch, and was pointed to another message by Tom which clarifies the situation by stating

"When you switch back to GFS, be sure not to inadvertently include READY data.  Either un-check the "also include this saved file" box, or if you're still appending something (like MAPS), make sure there's no READY in that file.  WXSIM doesn't like to see both kinds of model data in the same file.".

Having thought about it a bit more, I thought that must be the case, as somehow I had remembered the bit about UNTICKING GFS data within WXSimate when using READY data....thus the converse would probably apply.  Like Martin, I had also seen the response on the WD Forum to your question David.  Smiley  Thanks for the clarification. Smiley
« Last Edit: January 05, 2009, 10:30:03 AM by munrobaggins » Logged

Regards,

Baggins
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: