Scottish Weather Network Forum
July 16, 2018, 05:33:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SCWN has updated the Mesomap with new features, like the inclusion of Gust Speed, Dew Point, station's home town name.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: In case you thought it was a bit hot in Elgol today...  (Read 298 times)
skyewright
Administrator
Cirrus

« on: January 11, 2009, 06:24:04 PM »

Around 10:00 this morning my main outdoor temp sensor (wmr928) decided it was in sunnier climes, and jumped up by nearly 4 degrees. It seemed relatively stable at that so I dropped in a temporary offset. Not long ago it started to climb again and currently thinks it's 18 degrees C!  Sad

I've done a bit of sensor shifting between showers(!), plus a bit of tweaking in a proxy that I run between Meteohub and WD, so now my WMR200 outdoor senors is acting as the main outdoor temp/hum and giving rather more sensible figures...

Regards
David
scanman
Nimbostratus

« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2009, 05:04:52 PM »

Was thinking of coming over east to do a bit of sunbathing...... guess I won't bother now! Lol! Wink

skyewright
Administrator
Cirrus

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2009, 09:46:01 PM »

Was thinking of coming over east to do a bit of sunbathing...... guess I won't bother now! Lol! Wink
Grin
You might have had a job finding a dry spot to put your towel down on anyway...  Wink

Regards
David
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: