Scottish Weather Network Forum
January 22, 2018, 04:35:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Scottish Weather Network Forum

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Kinlochbervie Calling!...  (Read 3780 times)
ambriel

« on: May 27, 2010, 11:47:01 AM »

Hello, another new station online here in Kinlochbervie, in the sunny north west corner of Scotland Smiley

Have been running a generic WS1081 weather station for a few years now and, given the budget price of the system, I'm very pleased with it.

Recently junked the Easyweather software that came with it and now run WeatherDisplay - still getting to grips with all the features.

In addition to sharing data with this network it is also used to update our community website at http://kinlochbervie.info which also features webcams, AIS, and local news and events.

Regards
Gary
Budgie
Administrator
Noctilucent

« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2010, 01:27:01 PM »

Hi Gary,

Welcome to the network, it's nice to have another west coast station on the map.  Grin

If you need any assistance with Weather Display then just shout as there's a few of us on here that use the program and know the ins & outs of it quite well.  Wink

Are you uploading your AIS to Marine Traffic? Only you'll see that we have the MT Google map on one of the network web pages.
I'm still sharing with ShipsAIS but I'm now using AIS Server Lite for all my sharing as ShipPlotter was locking up the PC occasionally.

Martin.

skyewright
Administrator
Cirrus

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2010, 08:27:15 AM »

Welcome to the network, it's nice to have another west coast station on the map.  Grin
I'll second that. Welcome along.  It's great to see another station contributing. Grin

PS. If you notice that my station (Elgol, Isle of Skye) is off-line at present (Friday morning, 28th May) it's okay at this end so the data is being logged, but my ISP has a server problem so attempts to upload are failing. I'm assured that the problem is receiving their active attention...

Regards
David
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: