Scottish Weather Network Forum
January 22, 2018, 08:34:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The Scottish Weather Network now has 57 member stations!

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sorting the mesomap table headings not working on my site  (Read 3581 times)
Mearns
Nimbostratus

« on: November 09, 2012, 03:52:08 PM »

Very much a newbie here when it comes to anything to do with coding (and SCWN, just joined).  I got the SCWN mesomap, list of stations, and the sortable table all installed and everything was fine - sorting of the headings worked okay.  I then decided I didn't want the list of stations so changed the $mapOnly option from false to true.  All loaded okay but then I couldn't sort any of the table headings.

So I uploaded an original fresh copy of SCWN-mesomap.php, did not change anything and the table would not sort.  I changed the $mapOnly option again from false to true and I still can't sort the headings.  Can't do it from my iPad either.  I can sort table headings on other folks' websites, just not mine.

Any ideas? Huh

Tony
Budgie
Administrator
Noctilucent

« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2012, 10:27:20 PM »

Tony, You seem to be missing the JAva script file which runs the table headings.
Look in the download folder for a file called "sorttable.js" and make sure that's unloaded to the same directory as your SCWN-mesomap.php file.
Once this is installed then it should work OK.  Wink

Mearns
Nimbostratus

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2012, 10:43:38 PM »

Brilliant Martin - thank you so much, it's all working again!  I have no idea how that file got deleted as it was originally uploaded.

Tony
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: