Scottish Weather Network Forum
October 23, 2018, 12:46:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Scottish Weather Network Forum

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi from Kirkliston  (Read 523 times)
Gogs
Altocumulus

« on: June 03, 2008, 12:51:49 AM »

Weather has always fascinated me, although it is not until now I have got round to buying a weather station, and even that came about in an odd way.

I am into Home Automation and use a system called HomeSeer. Many of their users have weather stations and I was impressed by the diplays on their websites so decided to do one myself. My requirements were a weather station which could interface into HomeSeer, so I could control fans and things using real time outside temperature, and that led me to a programme Called Weather Display. It was while reading through WDs forum I cam across a post about this one, and well the rest is history.

At this point I do not have a dedicated weather website, although I have started to write it and hope to have it on-line in a week or so.

Anyway, it's good to be here and I am finding it all fascinating.

Budgie
Administrator
Noctilucent

« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2008, 12:57:43 AM »

Nice to have you on board Gordon.  Grin

The Carterlake/Ajax/PHP templates are very good for a fast, easy & good looking weather website. There's a link on our links page to the downlaod files from Saratoga Weather.  Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: