Scottish Weather Network Forum
December 19, 2018, 07:28:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SCWN has updated the Mesomap with new features, like the inclusion of Gust Speed, Dew Point, station's home town name.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sunny Symington  (Read 765 times)
SunnySymington
Nimbostratus

« on: May 19, 2008, 09:10:00 PM »

Hello guys!

Sunny Symington eh?  Well it's a bit of an old corny one, but it seems to fit on some of the better days.

I've been using a WS2300 and WD linked to some web space I have for nearly two years now.  At first it was just an interesting sideline, but it seems to become more addictive each month.....to the extent that I worry about the quality of the web cam feed and whether (no pun intended) anyone notices the occasional outages and wind spikes.

Take a look at the main website here and WDL real time feed here.  I'll be genuinely interested in your feedback because I've put all this together from scratch fixing mistakes and problems as I go along.

Richard
kojack
Nimbostratus

« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2008, 09:53:36 PM »

Welcome Richard. Site looks straightforward and uncluttered.

Cheers
John
weathermaster
Cirrus

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2008, 10:07:10 PM »

Welcome to the forum Smiley
Budgie
Administrator
Noctilucent

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2008, 10:11:22 PM »

At first it was just an interesting sideline, but it seems to become more addictive each month.....to the extent that I worry about the quality of the web cam feed and whether (no pun intended) anyone notices the occasional outages and wind spikes.

Yep, been there, done that.  Grin

Welcome Richard.
I'll send you a PM shortly if you want your data included on the main map.  Wink
munrobaggins
Global Moderator
Cirrus

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2008, 10:13:21 PM »

Welcome richard...I too have a WS2300 and I'm well satisfied with it and of course WD...It would seem that you have now been hooked into the world of weather-watching etc etc...and of course have a website of your own...neat..

Regards,

Baggins
carseman
Global Moderator
Cirrus

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2008, 10:50:54 PM »

Welcome Richard,
In no time you will have three weather sites, as does Baggins!

Chris
SunnySymington
Nimbostratus

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2008, 11:04:50 PM »

Hello one and all and thanks for the welcome!

In no time you will have three weather sites, as does Baggins!

Well I was thinking of re-locating the web cam to look toward Tweedsmuir, then adding a second feed focussed on Tinto Hill.  A summer project perhaps. Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: